Make the best choice by comparing :lender available offers2
Address: Units P107003R, P107007R, P107008R, Level 7 Cyberpark Tower1, 60 Gen. Aguinaldo Ave., Cubao, Quezon City, Philippines 1109
Phone number: (02) 8876 84 84
Max APR: 143%
Term: 3 months - 6 months
Age: 21 - 70
Cost example: Loan of 20000 ₱ for 6 months, monthly payment 5716 ₱, total amount 34296 ₱, annual percentage rate APR 143%.
Phone number: -
Max APR: 180%
Term: 3 months - 1 year
Age: 20 - 70
Cost example: Loan of 2400 ₱ for 3 months, monthly payment 870 ₱, total amount 2610 ₱, annual percentage rate APR 145%.
In times of financial need, a personal loan can provide a lifeline to meet your urgent requirements. At credits24.ph, we understand the significance of having access to reliable microfinance solutions in the Philippines. Our platform is your gateway to a diverse range of loan options from various lenders. Whether you require a personal loan, quick 24/7 credit, or any other type of financing, our platform provides a comprehensive overview of available options tailored to your specific needs.
Loan conditions for a personal loan: flexible options to meet your needs
At credits24.ph, we strive to make the personal loan application process as seamless as possible. We have partnered with reputable lenders in the Philippines to provide you with a diverse range of options. Our user-friendly platform allows you to compare interest rates, repayment terms, and other key factors to find the microfinance offer that is the best for your needs.
With personal loans, you can borrow amounts ranging from ₱1000 to ₱25000, ensuring that you have the funds you need to address your financial concerns. Repayment periods for personal loan span from 62 days to 12 months. This flexibility allows you to choose a repayment term that aligns with your financial situation and budget. Whether you prefer a shorter repayment period to pay off the loan quickly or a longer term to manage your monthly payments more comfortably, personal loans provide options that suit your needs.
To make personal loans even more attractive, our partners offer a special first loan with an interest rate of 0%. This introductory offer allows you to access the funds you need without incurring any interest charges. However, it's important to note that the maximum annual interest rate, also known as the Max APR, can reach up to 180%. We encourage borrowers to carefully evaluate and compare interest rates to make informed borrowing decisions.
Example: How does personal loan calculation work?
To provide a better understanding of how personal loan calculations work, let's delve into an example. Suppose you require a loan amounting to ₱2400, and you choose a repayment period of 3 months. With a fixed monthly payment of ₱870, you can anticipate repaying a total amount of ₱2610 by the end of the loan term.
It's important to note that the total repayment amount includes both the principal amount borrowed (₱2400) and the interest charged on the loan. The annual percentage rate (APR) in this example stands at 145%.
Understanding how loan calculations work helps you evaluate the affordability of the loan and make informed decisions. By considering the loan amount, repayment term, and monthly payment, you can assess whether the loan fits within your budget and financial capabilities.
Requirements for borrowers: making borrowing accessible
To qualify for a personal loan, borrowers in the Philippines must meet certain criteria. These requirements include:
- Age: Applicants must be between 20 and 70 years old.
- ID and citizenship: Borrowers should be citizens of the Philippines and possess a valid identification document.
- Stable Income: A stable source of income supported by relevant documentation, such as payslips or bank statements, is necessary to demonstrate repayment capability.
- Bank Account: Having an active bank account or a valid bank card is essential for receiving loan funds.
- Contact Information: Providing a valid phone number is required for effective communication throughout the loan process.
Consequences of loan debt: borrow responsibly
While personal loans offer financial assistance, it's crucial to understand the potential consequences of loan debt. Failing to manage loan repayments responsibly can lead to various negative outcomes:
- Financial strain: Missed repayments can result in increased loan balances due to added interest, fees, and penalties, making it challenging to repay the loan.
- Credit score impact: Late payments significantly affect your credit history, which can limit access to future loans.
- Collection actions: Persistent repayment failure may lead to collection actions, involving calls, emails, collection agency actions or even legal measures to recover the debt.
- Mental health impact: Loan-induced financial stress can cause anxiety, depression, and overwhelming pressure.
At credits24.ph, we're dedicated to providing a platform where borrowers in the Philippines can explore and compare personal loan options conveniently. Our goal is to empower individuals to make informed borrowing decisions and find the perfect loan to meet their financial needs. We do not issue funds, we are not a lender.